Tuesday

Enjoying Fall

I love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, and it is beginning to cool down. I decided today to let the girls out to roam. I have 5 chickens that i have always referred to as "the girls".  I could sit and watch them for hours. I took pictures of them and our yard. I love living in the country, you always have nature around you and amazing photo opportunities. Today is defiantly soup weather, which means its getting closer to the holidays. I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just love having family around.

  Crafting



I have a doll that I made that I just can't figure out the face. I can't find something that I love yet so its still a work in progress.  My son is in love with the bear, and thinks it is perfect. They were super duper easy to make. I enjoyed making both but just can't seem to finish her face. aggh!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like the blank face. It leaves open the ability to imagine her happy, sad, angry, etc. Did you ever come up with a face?
    I'm super jealous of your chickens. My husband won't let me have any. He says the neighbors would chop my head off and cook me to see if I tasted like chicken. Hey, we live on 1/3 of an acre that's plenty of room for a couple of chickens. Inside the city lots of people are now keeping chickens inside their back yards. I think my husband is just being mean. I wasn't going to get a rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I never did come up with a face for her. I am still testing ideas out. My girls are amazing and there not noisy at all. They love treats so the only time they make any noise is when they see me. I have 5 and they have a little coop. I will take some pictures for you. It is perfect. Tell your husband free fresh eggs are the best. I get 5 a day and most are double yolks.

    ReplyDelete