Sunday

Caramel Apples



Today my son and I decided to make homemade caramel apples for our Halloween get together. I had so much fun watching him cook. He wore a little apron and was the boss of the kitchen. I love moments like this. He worked hard and they tasted soooooo good. He may have a career as a chef lol. He is already asking when we can start our Christmas cookies. He is always my little helper. We had a fun filled day of cooking and then we got dressed up to go trick or treating. My youngest was a Jedi, my oldest was Facebook, (very clever by the way) and I just wore a glow mask lol. After walking FOREVER in the cold, we headed home to unload the goodies. I know my kids are in bed fighting off a sugar high and trying hard to go to sleep. It's only once a year so I always let them enjoy. I will probably regret this decision tomorrow though. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment